Amelia Circuit Court
11th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Marilyn Wilson
Phone: (804) 561-2128
Fax: (804) 561-6364
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
P. O. Box 237
Amelia, VA 23002-0237
- Hon. James F. D'Alton Jr., Chief Judge
- Hon. Pamela S. Baskervill
- Hon. Paul W. Cella
Terms of Court and General Information
- Court convenes 10:00 a.m. normally. Occasionally, Court will set 9:00 a.m. cases.
- Terms Days: 1st Tuesday, Feb., Apr., June, Aug., Oct., & Dec. at 10:00 a.m.
- Criminal days: 1st Thurs. & 3rd Fri. each month, 9:00 a.m.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- All cases set on Term Day; cases also set between docket calls by agreement of court and counsel.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in general chancery causes when needed.