Appomattox Circuit Court
10th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Janet A. Hix
Phone: (434) 352-5275
Fax: (434) 352-2781
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
297 Court Street, Suite B
P. O. Box 672
Appomattox, VA 24522-0672
- Hon. Kimberley S. White, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Leslie M. Osborn, Chief Judge
- Hon. Joel C. Cunningham
Terms of Court and General Information
- Court convenes 9:30 a.m.
- Terms begin, Tuesday after the 1st Monday, Jan., Apr., June, Sept., & Nov.
- If the first day, known as Term Day, of any Term shall fall on a legal holiday, Term Day will be on the next day.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- All criminal cases are to be set with the Office of the Commonwealth's Attorney.
- Civil cases are set by written request (email is preferred). Send request to email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.