Brunswick Circuit Court
6th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. V. Earl Stanley Jr.
Phone: (434) 848-2215
Fax: (434) 848-4307
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
216 North Main Street
Lawrenceville, VA 23868-0160
- Hon. W. Allan Sharrett, Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 4th Tuesday in Feb., April, June, Aug., Oct. & Dec.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- All cases are set on Term Day.
- Civil Court convenes 9:00 a.m.; Criminal court convenes at 9:00 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized as determined by court.
- Instructions must be submitted 5 days prior to trial.
- Local rules adopted pursuant to Section 8.01-4.
- Brunswick Circuit Court requires a self-addressed, stamped envelope to send a copy of a final order to counsel or a litigant.