Danville Circuit Court
22nd Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Gerald A. Gibson
Phone: (434) 799-5168
Fax: (434) 799-6502
Clerk's Office Hours
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
P. O. Box 3300
Courts and Jail Building
401 Patton Street
Danville, VA 24543
- Hon. Joseph W. Milam Jr., Presiding Judge
- Hon. James J. Reynolds, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Stacey W. Moreau, Chief Judge
- Hon. Clyde H Perdue Jr.
Terms of Court and General Information
- Grand Juries and Terms begin on the 1st Monday in Jan., March, May, July, Sept. & Nov. If the 1st Monday is a holiday, term will begin on the next business day.
- Grand Jury, 1st day of each Term; Docket Call 9:00 a.m., 2nd day of each Term
- Call 434-799-5171 to set civil cases directly with Court.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized when the nature of the cases requires.