Greensville Circuit Court
6th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Robert C. Wrenn
Phone: (434) 348-4215
Fax: (434) 348-4020
Clerk's Office Hours
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
P. O. Box 631
337 South Main Street
Emporia, VA 23847-0631
- Hon. W. Allan Sharrett, Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Nathan Curtis Lee
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 1st Tuesday, Feb., April, June, Aug., Oct., & Dec.
- Motions Day, 1st and 3rd Friday, each month.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- All cases set on Term Day.
- Civil cases set by court administrator.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m. (criminal and civil)
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in chancery causes and some divorce cases.
- Instructions must be submitted 5 days prior to trial.
- Local rules adopted pursuant to Section 8.01-4.