Henry Circuit Court
21st Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Vickie Stone Helmstutler
Phone: (276) 634-4880
Clerk's Office Hours
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
3160 Kings Mountain Rd.
Martinsville, VA 24112-3966
- Hon. David V. Williams, Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Martin F. Clark Jr.
- Hon. G. Carter Greer
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 3rd Monday, 9:00 a.m., in July, Sept., Nov., Mar., & May; 1st Tuesday after 3rd Monday, 9:00 a.m., in Jan.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- Pursuant to Rule 1:20, counsel of record may agree to a trial date as a part of a written plan prepared and submitted to the court for approval pursuant to Rule 1:18, after obtaining a trial date from the court's administrative assistant.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in partition suits, creditors suits, etc.
- Distribution of Final Orders Procedures: Civil: send copies as directed by order. J&DR Civil appeals: Copy to attorneys of record, parties pro se, DCSE and CASA when appropriate Criminal: Upon request.