Isle of Wight Circuit Court
5th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Sharon N. Jones
Phone: (757) 365-6233
Clerk's Office Hours
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
17000 Josiah Parker Circle
P. O. Box 110
Isle of Wight, VA 23397-0110
- Hon. Carl Edward Eason Jr., Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Lawson Wayne Farmer
- Hon. Robert H. Sandwich Jr.
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 2nd Monday, Jan., March, May, July, Sept., & Nov.
- Motion Day, every Tues.. 9:00 a.m., in Suffolk.
- Civil cases set by civil court administrator.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- Court convenes 9:30 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized for divorce, annulments, and depositions if an affidavit conducted before a notary is filed.
- Instructions must be submitted seven days prior to trial.
- Local rules adopted pursuant to Section 8.01-4.