Madison Circuit Court
16th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Leeta D. Louk
Phone: (540) 948-6888
Fax: (540) 948-3759
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
1 Main Street
P. O. Box 220
Madison, VA 22727-0220
- Hon. Daniel R. Bouton, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Timothy K. Sanner, Chief Judge
- Hon. Cheryl V. Higgins
- Hon. Richard E. Moore
- Hon. Susan L. Whitlock
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 1st Monday, Jan., March, May, July, Sept., & Nov.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- Cases set on Term Day; 9:30 a.m. (Criminal), 11:00 a.m. (Civil)
- Motion Day, 2nd Wednesday, 9:00 (Criminal), 1:30 (Civil)
- Court convenes 9:30 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in limited instances.
- Madison County Circuit Court mails the Final Order in Civil and Criminal Cases.