Mathews Circuit Court
9th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Angela Ingram
Phone: (804) 725-2550
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
P. O. Box 463
10622 Buckley Hall Road
Mathews, VA 23109
- Hon. Michael E. McGinty, Chief Judge
- Hon. B. Elliott Bondurant
- Hon. Richard H. Rizk
- Hon. Jeffrey W. Shaw
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 3rd Monday, Jan., March, May, July, Sept., & Nov.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- All cases set on Term Day.
- Court convenes 9:30 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized.
- Instructions must be submitted 2 days prior to trial.
- Should a Term Day fall on a legal holiday as set forth in Section 2.1-21, Code of Virginia (1950), as amended, the Term Day will be on the following day.
- When the judge signs the original final order, the Court will mail a certified copy to all counsel, probation officers etc.