Smyth Circuit Court
28th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. John H. Graham
Phone: (276) 782-4044
Fax: (276) 782-4045
Clerk's Office Hours
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
109 West Main Street, Room 144
Marion, VA 24354
- Hon. Deanis L. Simmons, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Sage B. Johnson, Chief Judge
- Hon. C. Randall Lowe
Terms of Court and General Information
- Docket calls will no longer be used. The Court will proceed with the Praecipe System to be called on the opening day of the term as set forth in Rule 1:15 of the Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Terms begin, 4th Tuesday, March, June, Sept., and 2nd Tuesday in Dec.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- All cases set on Term Day or through contact with the Judge's office.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are only used to review accountings of Special Commissioners.