Arlington Circuit Court
17th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Paul F. Ferguson
Phone: (703) 228-7010
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
1425 North Courthouse Road
Arlington, VA 22201
- Hon. William T. Newman Jr., Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Louise M. DiMatteo
- Hon. Daniel S. Fiore II
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 3rd Monday, (or Tuesday if holiday falls on Monday) Feb., Apr., June, Aug., Oct. & Dec.
- Civil Motions Day - Every Friday, 10:00 a.m.
- Criminal Motions Day - set by Judges monthly 9:30 a.m.
- Grand Juries, 3rd Monday of each month.
- Court convenes 10:00 a.m. (civil) and 9:30 a.m. (criminal).
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in divorce and partition.
- Ore tenus hearings are also available.
- All bench warrant arraignments can be heard Monday through Friday at 9:30 am