Charlottesville Circuit Court
16th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Llezelle Agustin Dugger
Phone: (434) 970-3766
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
315 East High Street
Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Hon. Timothy K. Sanner, Chief Judge
- Hon. Daniel R. Bouton
- Hon. Cheryl V. Higgins
- Hon. Richard E. Moore
- Hon. Susan L. Whitlock
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 3rd Monday, April, June, Aug., Oct. & Dec.; Tuesday following the 3rd Monday in February.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- Criminal cases set for term at 9:30 a.m.; Felony Cases 9:30 a.m.; Misdemeanor cases 11:30 a.m.
- Civil cases set for term at 2:00 p.m.
- Drug Court, Thursdays, 8:30 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery utilized for partition suits, suits to sell land of incompetents, occasional divorce cases.