Culpeper Circuit Court
16th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Janice J. Corbin
Phone: (540) 727-3438
Fax: (540) 727-3475
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
135 W. Cameron Street
Culpeper, VA 22701-3097
- Hon. Susan L. Whitlock, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Timothy K. Sanner, Chief Judge
- Hon. Daniel R. Bouton
- Hon. Cheryl V. Higgins
- Hon. Richard E. Moore
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 3rd Monday, Feb., April, June, Aug., Oct., Dec.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- Criminal cases set on Term Date; civil cases set through Judge's Administrative Assistant, Leola Morse, 540-727-3440, or by praecipe on Term Day.
- Court convenes 9:30 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in some contested chancery causes.
- Motion Day, 2nd & 4th Tuesday; 9:30 a.m. Criminal Cases; 1:30 p.m. Civil Cases