Floyd Circuit Court
27th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Rhonda T. Vaughn
Phone: (540) 745-9330
Fax: (540) 745-9303
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
8:30 am - 12:00 noon, Sat, except holiday weekends
100 East Main St.
Floyd, VA 24091-0057
- Hon. Marcus H. Long Jr., Presiding Judge
- Hon. Josiah T. Showalter Jr., Chief Judge
- Hon. Bradley W. Finch
- Hon. Brett L. Geisler
- Hon. H. Lee Harrell
- Hon. Robert M. D. Turk
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin 1st business day of March & June
- **Effective July 1, 2017, Terms will begin the 1st Tuesday of July, October, January & April.
- Grand Juries convene on the 1st day of Term @ 9:00 a.m.
- Criminal cases preset with the Commonwealth Attorney's Office
- Civil actions are scheduled by contacting the Clerk's Office, by agreement of Counsel.
- Court convenes at 9:30 a.m. on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays and 9:00 a.m. on all other court days.
- Commissioners utilized @ the request of Counsel or by Order of Court.