Nottoway Circuit Court
11th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Jane L. Brown
Phone: (434) 645-9043
Fax: (434) 645-2201
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
328 West Courthouse Road
P.O. Box 25
Nottoway, VA 23955-3619
- Hon. Paul W. Cella, Chief Judge
- Hon. Dennis M. Martin
- Hon. Joseph M. Teefey Jr.
Terms of Court and General Information
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m. unless otherwise notified.
- Term Days: 1st Tuesday, Jan., March, May, July, Sept., & Nov., 10:00 a.m.
- Criminal Days: 2nd, 3rd & 4th Mon. each month, 9:00 a.m.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- Cases set on Term Day or by agreement of counsel and consent of court.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in general chancery causes.
- Certified copies of orders are mailed, via US mail, to counsel/moving litigants. Certified copies of orders are mailed to all other parties upon request or as directed by a Court order. It is requested that counsel/litigants provide a self-addressed stamped envelope.