Shenandoah Circuit Court
26th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Denise B. Estep
Phone: (540) 459-6150
Fax: (540) 459-6155
Clerk's Office Hours
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
P. O. Box 406
112 South Main Street
Woodstock, VA 22664-1423
- Hon. Dennis Lee Hupp, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Thomas J. Wilson IV, Chief Judge
- Hon. Bruce D. Albertson
- Hon. Clifford Lynwood Athey Jr.
- Hon. Ronald Lewis Napier
- Hon. Clark Andrew Ritchie
- Hon. John E. Wetsel Jr.
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, Wednesday after 2nd Monday, Jan., Apr., July, & Oct.
- Motions Day, Second Thurs. of the month, 8:30 a.m.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term and on additional days as needed.
- Misdemeanor appeals days, Wed. after 1st Mon., Feb., Apr., June, Aug., Oct., & Dec.
- Praecipe must be filed 7 days preceding Motion Day.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized only in certain cases.
- Local Rules adopted pursuant to Section 8.01-4.
- Instructions must be submitted prior to trial.