Brunswick General and Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Combined Courts
6th Judicial District of Virginia
Ms Susan Evans Martin
Phone: (434) 848-2315
Fax: (434) 848-2550
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Albertis S. Harrison Jr. Courthouse
202 North Main Street
Lawrenceville, VA 23868-1808
1. Midriffs/stomachs are to be covered at all times.
2. No halter-tops, tank-tops, muscle shirts or one shoulder tops are to be worn.
Backs are to be covered at all times.
3. No mini skirts or shorts allowed.
4. With religious and medical exception:
no hats, headscarves, headbands, or kerchiefs may be worn.
5. Shoes must be worn at all times.
6. No exposed underwear.
7. No clothing with obscene or vulgar wording or pictures.
8. Trousers are to be worn at the waist line
and shirttails are to be tucked in.
General District Judges
- Hon. C. Ridley Bain, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Stephen D. Bloom, Chief Judge
- Hon. Bruce A. Clark Jr.
- Hon. H. Lee Townsend III
Juvenile and Domestic Relations Judges
- Hon. Carson E. Saunders Jr., Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Jacqueline R. Waymack
General District Court Civil (2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Wednesdays) 8:30 a.m. Traffic Court, State Troopers, Town Offices & Scale Tickets (Wednesdays) 9:00 a.m., Advisements 9:30 a.m., Attorney cases 10:30 a.m., Public tickets 11:00 a.m., VASAP Criminal (1st & 2nd Thurs.) 8:30 a.m., Advisements 9:00 a.m., Attorney cases 11:00 a.m., Preliminary hearings 2:00 p.m., Bond hearings Brunswick County Traffic (1st Wed. & 3rd, 4th & 5th Thurs.) 8:30 a.m., Advisements 9:00 a.m., Attorney cases 10:30 a.m., Brunswick Co. deputy tickets 2:00 p.m., Bond hearings Juvenile & Domestic Relations District Court Tuesdays (1st, 3rd, 4th & 5th) 8:30 a.m., Advisements, bond & detention hearings 9:00 a.m., Non-attorney cases 10:00 a.m., Attorney cases 1:00 p.m., Contested cases 2nd Tuesday 8:30 a.m., Advisements 9:00 a.m., DCSE cases 10:00 a.m., Attorney cases 1:00 p.m., DCSE cases
First continuance granted by Clerk, second by Judge.