Newport News-Criminal General District Court
7th Judicial District of Virginia
Ms Faye L. Rogers
Phone: (757) 926-8811
Fax: (757) 926-8496
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
2500 Washington Avenue, 2nd Floor
Newport News, VA 23607-4307
- Hon. Gary A. Mills, Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Richard C. Kerns, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Alfred O. Masters Jr., Presiding Judge
- Hon. Bryant L. Sugg, Presiding Judge
Courtroom A Bond Hearings 8:30 a.m., Mon. - Fri. Video Arraignments 9:00 a.m., Mon. - Fri. Commonwealth Trials/City Trials 10:00 a.m. & 11:00 a.m., Mon. - Fri. City Attorney Trials 1:30 p.m., 4th Wed. of each month Courtroom C Non Violent Commonwealth Trials 9:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m., Wed.
Continuance granted first time for good reason.
Newport News General District Court has three divisions:
- Traffic Division (follow this link to view information about the Newport_News Traffic Division.
- Civil Division (follow this link to view information about the Newport_News Civil Division.
- Criminal Division (shown on this web page)