Richmond-Civil General District Court
13th Judicial District of Virginia
Ms Sandra Cox Blount
Phone: (804) 646-6461
Fax: (804) 646-8758
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
John Marshall Courts Building
400 N. 9th Street
Richmond, VA 23219
- Hon. Barbara J. Gaden, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Joi Jeter Taylor, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Birdie Hairston Jamison, Chief Judge
- Hon. Lawrence B. Cann
- Hon. David Eugene Cheek Sr.
- Hon. Phillip L. Hairston
- Hon. Tracy W. J. Thorne-Begland
Civil Garnishment & Motion Docket Mon. - Fri., 9:00 a.m. General Docket Mon. - Fri., 10:00 a.m. Contested Cases* Mon. - Fri., 9:00 a.m. & 9:15 a.m., 11:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. Small Claims Tues., 11:00 a.m. Interrogatories Mon. - Fri., 11:00 a.m. (up to 75 by request) Mon. - Fri., 10:00 a.m. (individual/limited number) *Other Times Available on an as Needed Basis to Accommodate the Needs of the Parties
Continuances granted for good cause.
Richmond General District Court has three Divisions:
- Civil Division(shown on this web page)
- Traffic Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Traffic Division.
- Criminal Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Criminal Division.