Richmond Manchester General District Court
13th Judicial District of Virginia
Ms Bonnie Pridemore
Phone: (804) 646-8990
Fax: (804) 646-0387
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
920 Hull Street, Southside
Richmond, VA 23224
- Hon. Phillip L. Hairston, Chief Judge
- Hon. David Eugene Cheek Sr.
- Hon. Barbara J. Gaden
- Hon. Birdie Hairston Jamison
- Hon. Joi Jeter Taylor
- Hon. Tracy W. J. Thorne-Begland
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m., Arraignments (Incarcerated Defendants) 8:30 a.m., Bond Hearings (Incarcerated Defendants) 9:00 a.m., Arraignments (Bailed Defendants) 9:30 a.m., Criminal Misdemeanor & Felony Plea Agreements 10:00 a.m., Misdemeanors Trials (Public Defenders) 10:30 a.m., Felony Trials (Private Counsel) 11:30 a.m., Traffic Cases (Second Precinct) 1:00 p.m., ABC Violations/C.A.P.S./Dog Warden/ City Ordinance/Game and Inland Fisheries 1:30 p.m., Misdemeanor Trials (Multiple Witness Cases-4 or more) 2:30 p.m., Felony Preliminary Hearings (Private Counsel) 3:00 p.m., Virginia State Police Cases 4:00 p.m., Traffic School Returns
Continuances granted by Judge on motion.
In addition to Richmond General District Court - Manchester location (shown on this web page), Richmond has three divisions:
- Traffic Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Traffic Division
- Civil Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Civil Division.
- Criminal Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Criminal Division.