Richmond Manchester General District Court
13th Judicial District of Virginia
Ms Bonnie Pridemore
Phone: (804) 646-8990
Fax: (804) 646-0387
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
920 Hull Street, Southside
Richmond, VA 23224
- Hon. David Eugene Cheek Sr., Chief Judge
- Hon. Lawrence B. Cann
- Hon. Barbara J. Gaden
- Hon. David M. Hicks
- Hon. Birdie Hairston Jamison
- Hon. Tracy W. J. Thorne-Begland
Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m., Arraignments (Incarcerated Defendants) 8:30 a.m., Bond Hearings (Incarcerated Defendants) 9:00 a.m., Segmented Dockets Arraignments (Bailed Defendants) Misdemeanor Plea Agreements and Contested Hearings Felony Preliminary Hearings Monday through Thursday 11:30 a.m., Traffic Cases Wednesday 1:30 p.m., City Ordinance Violations 2:30 p.m., Traffic School Returns
Continuances granted by Judge on motion.
In addition to Richmond General District Court - Manchester location (shown on this web page), Richmond has three divisions:
- Traffic Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Traffic Division
- Civil Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Civil Division.
- Criminal Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Criminal Division.