Supreme Court of Virginia Audio Recordings of Oral Arguments
Audio recordings of oral arguments made before the full Court during session since 1/7/14 are posted below. Recordings will be posted at the end of each week that the Court is in session.
February Session Schedule (beginning 2/24/14)
- 131235 Lamar Company v. City of Richmond, et al.*
- 131249 Shaia, et al. v. City of Richmond*
- 130801 Lamar Company v. City of Richmond, et al.*
- 131181 Turner v. Perryman
- 131121 Ferguson v. Stokes, et al.
- 130786 Lawson, a Minor, etc. v. Jenkins
- 131308 Lewis v. City of Alexandria
- 131091 Dominguez v. Pruett, Warden
- 131064 Lucas v. Woody, et al.
- 131512 Dean, Co-Executor, etc., et al. v. Morris, et al.
- 131282 PS Business Parks v. Deutsch & Gilden, Inc., et al.
- 130494 Squire, Administrator, etc., et al. v. Virginia Housing Development Authority, et al.
- 131656 Kuchinsky v. Virginia State Bar, ex rel. Third District Committee
- 131065 Robinson-Huntley v. George Washington Carver Mutual Homes Association, Inc.
- 130605 Harris v. Commonwealth
- 130971 Sheppard v. Junes, Administrator, etc.
- 131256 Gibson v. Commonwealth
- 131301 McBride, Administrator, etc. v. Bennett, et al.
- 130693 Eggleston v. Commonwealth
- 131066 Norfolk Southern Railway Company v. E. A. Breeden, Inc.
Note: * No argument by appellee(s).