General District Court Forms
Forms and Instructions Available for Completion Online
These forms can be completed online and printed for submission to the court.
- Traffic (Form numbers 202-281)
- Criminal (Form numbers 40(A), 301-383, 395, 801)
- Civil (Form
numbers 325, 336, 350, 383, 402-499, 630, 4000's)
- Petition for Proceeding
in Civil Case Without Payment of Fees or Costs [Form CC-1414]
- Mental Health – Adult (Form numbers 4000's)
- Petition for Proceeding in Civil Case Without Payment of Fees or Costs [Form CC-1414]
- District Court – General (Form numbers 40(A), 52 and 91)
Contains general information regarding specific forms, including those related to Statutory Fee Waivers for Court-Appointed Counsel (Forms DC-40 and DC-40(A))
District Court Forms List
A listing of all forms that are available for use in the general district court. Only those forms that can be submitted to the court by a member of the public are available for completion online.
District Court Forms Manual
The District Court Forms Manual contains sample versions of district court forms for illustrative purposes only, along with a listing of the information to be entered on each form, and comments about how each form is used in the court process. This Manual is meant to be consulted in conjunction with the General District Court Manual and the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court Manual, which are also available on this site.
- Notice of Administrative Suspension of Driver’s License/Driving Privilege (Form DC-201)
- Certificate of Refusal – Blood/Breath Test Commercial Motor Vehicle (Form DC-232)
Posted in accordance with Virginia Code § 46.2-341.26:3
- Declaration and Acknowledgment of Refusal - Breath/Blood Test (Form DC-233)
Posted in accordance with Virginia Code § 18.2-268.3